Monday 8 October 2012

Praising God through my storm

Let me begin by saying that this blog is 100% an act of obedience.  With that being said, Praise God with me through this storm...

Last week Eddie and I found out we were pregnant...   over the weekend we lost the baby.  I was not far along at all, but a loss is a loss.  This is miscarriage #2 for us.  As I sit and pray I have been overcome with a great sense of peace and comfort.  something that can only be obtained when it is generously lavished upon you by our Heavenly father...  This gave me a calm through this sad and painful time.  I step back and look at my life through my sadness and I see an amazing husband, 2 beautiful daughters, and a home FILLED to the brim with Love...  GODS LOVE!  over the last few days I have received many e mails from friends who have no idea what is going on but just wanted to check in and see if I needed prayer for anything...  <--- if THAT is not Gods love being poured out on me and my family then, I don't know what is!   I am so happy with the life I have been given, I am choosing happiness and I am CHOOSING Praise though this experience.  God has richly blessed my life with wonderful children and a super patient man for a husband.  the blessings in my life completely outweigh the troubles...  or at least that's how I choose to see it!  God will use this experience for Good...  I cant wait to see what our future holds!  Thank you God for your many blessings!  

"we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.  For I am convinced that neither death nor life, nor angels or demons, nor the present nor the future nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the Love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." 
-Romans 8:37-40

1 comment:

  1. It is still a loss. How amazing for you to feel the love of God comfort you during this time of need. Big hugs sweetie.

    ReplyDelete