Wednesday 6 April 2011

in the flesh...

So, Joyce Meyer calls days that you want to do nothing but be disobedient "flesh days"  I am having on right now!  it started out subtle last night, and now today it is FULL BLOWN!  I am trying my best to stay positive and not get Angry but this thing is just in the back of my head and I cant let it go.  so through out my day I can feel myself getting snippy with everyone around me when really if I would just get over this all would be well...  its so lame but at the same time its SOOO FRUSTRATING!  I cant and wont go into details but lets just say not everyone is considerate all the time and because f that I TRY to be OVERLY considerate with this issue and the 1 time this issue was on the edge of consideration it was thrown in my face like a grenade.  more of an annoyance than anything but, honestly its just rude to assume...  I am just frustrated and I need to give it to God and be done with it.  sulking does nothing except make me more mad!  so here you go God please take this ridiculous situation out of my mind and help to think of the things of Philippians 4:8  whatever is true, whatever is Nobel, whatever is right, whatever is pure whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, anything that is excellent of praiseworthy HELP ME GOD to think in these things!  Thank you Lord for your mercy and Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment